Sr. Cisco Network Engineer
ChannelWorks, a leading IT Maintenance company located in Norcross GA, is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer to support our Cisco customers troubleshooting and repairing enterprise networking systems. Position is full time and salaried, based upon experience with after hours rotation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Works with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose Cisco’s suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes. Assists customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance. Supports presale activities and translate business requirements into solution design. Additional duties include but are not limited to training and staff development, product updates, sales and operations support. Candidates must possess deep technical knowledge of Cisco Systems and products. A background in Cisco hardware/software Service and Support is a requirement.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Typically requires BS or equivalent plus 8+ year’s progressive experience in network infrastructure support.
- CCNP or CCIE certification required
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP internet working, Routing, Switching, networking protocols, and Routing protocols
- Expertise on Data Center networking technologies
- Expertise on latest Cisco hardware and operating systems (Catalyst, Nexus, IOS/IOS-XE/IOS-XR, NX-OS, and ACI)
- Expertise in network security including Firewall, Security Risk Management, Security (Encryption), Identity and Access Management
- High Availability protocols and Load Balancing technologies SLB/GSLB, SSL
- Large-scale network infrastructure support skills. In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability and capacity planning.
- Must have exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.