ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented Shipping/Receiving Clerk to help support our growing hardware business. In this role, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced workday coordinating shipping and receiving, ensuring equipment is packaged safely, and making local pick-up/deliveries. Your role will be pivotal in getting our products in and out the door and providing an exceptional customer experience to ChannelWorks clients that keeps them coming back for more.
The ideal candidate is motivated by helping internal team members meet shipping deadlines, has an eye for details, and demonstrates a great work ethic. You will be forward thinking and continually looking for ways to increase the efficiency of the shipping department.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Run the day to day operations of the warehouse including receiving, packing, shipping, and delivering
- Monitor, reconcile, and maintain inventory accuracy
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Monitor warehouse and shipping supply levels
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Safe driving record strongly preferred
BENEFITS: Competitive salary + commission, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, Incentive trip and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs.
COMPANY SUMMARY: ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.