ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented Senior Storage Sales Representative to grow their book of business and drive revenue for our Storage Hardware products. Striking the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has a “never met a stranger” attitude and is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
This role is designed to build our ever-growing account base for our hardware solutions throughout the US through the channel. If you’re looking to have a strong career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build a book of business and develop established relationships selling our Storage Hardware products (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi and other manufacturers) in the remarketed space
- Manage customer relationships and drive new leads that result in meeting ChannelWorks’s monthly revenue goals
- Identify relevant and targeted lists of prospects to reach out to by cold-calling, email, professional networking, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospects that will turn leads into customers
- Assess customer needs, determine product fit, quote pricing, and follow through with delivery
- Set meetings with prospective clients, as well as coordinate all additional follow-up activities
- Negotiate with customers about ChannelWorks’s full suite of products and services
- Advise management on targeted lists and reasons for selection
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop marketing plans that accelerate our customer sales cycle
- Consistently and accurately record all sales activities in our CRM Salesforce (you know it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working in a quota-carrying role within the IT industry with metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience working with a complex CRM like Salesforce (can’t be all fun and games!)
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.