ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented Senior Account Executive to grow their book of business and drive revenue for our Maintenance Solutions. Striking the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has a “never met a stranger” attitude and is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
This role is designed to build our ever-growing account base for our Maintenance Solutions throughout the US through the channel. If you’re looking to have a strong career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build a book of business and develop established relationships selling our Maintenance Solutions in the IT channel
- Manage customer relationships and drive new leads that result in meeting ChannelWorks’s monthly revenue goals
- Identify relevant and targeted lists of prospects to reach out to by cold-calling, email, professional networking, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospects that will turn leads into customers
- Assess customer needs, determine product fit, quote pricing, and follow through with delivery
- Set meetings with prospective clients, as well as coordinate all additional follow-up activities
- Negotiate with customers about ChannelWorks’s full suite of products and services
- Advise management on targeted lists and reasons for selection
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop marketing plans that accelerate our customer sales cycle
- Consistently and accurately record all sales activities in our CRM Salesforce
- Run cadences in Salesloft to identify, initiate and nurture new channel relationships
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working in a quota-carrying role within the IT industry with metrics to back up your success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience working with Sales SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Salesloft, and Seamless.AI
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.