ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented Logistics Coordinator to support our growing hardware business. In this role, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced workday making sure orders are fulfilled, equipment is packaged safely, and delivery is scheduled to arrive on time. Your role will be pivotal in getting our products in and out the door and providing an exceptional customer experience to ChannelWorks clients that keeps them coming back for more.
The ideal candidate is motivated by helping internal team members meet shipping deadlines, has an eye for details, and demonstrates a great work ethic. Working cross-functionally with sales, operations, and accounting, this is a unique opportunity to begin a career in the fast-growing technology industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Order Management – Point person on the sales order process with sales reps and each operations department
- Order Purchasing – Purchase hardware from new and used vendors
- Order Shipments – Work with freight companies on scheduling collection of sales orders and purchase orders
- Order Processing – Confirm with accounts receivable for invoicing sales orders; advises COO on process improvements
- Order RMAs – Work with customers to complete RMA process and assist with the vendor RMA process. Confirm accounting departments have pertinent information related to RMAs for AR/AP
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-centric mindset – you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and take every opportunity to improve client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
BENEFITS: Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
COMPANY SUMMARY: ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.