ChannelWorks is a rapidly expanding IT solutions provider and we’re on the hunt for our newest addition to the Team, a HR/Marketing Generalist. In this exciting and fast-paced role, you’ll contribute to our company through various roles within the company. If you’re looking to have a career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta (we have awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle to back this up), then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for processes dealing with onboarding all new hires including pre-employment screening, disseminating paperwork and equipment as well as workspace set-up
- Source, screen, and recruit for sales, marketing, and operations roles.
- Create and build on a culture through various activities such as internal events, employee highlights, community service and more.
- Maintain a company-wide calendar of events including regular all-hands meetings, team-building activities.
- Act like a point of contact for our employees.
- Create presentations for internal meetings including but not limited to off-site and operations with our executive team.
- Manage all internal communications, including company-wide announcements.
- Coordinating rewards and recognition programs and initiatives.
- Other People-related projects as assigned, including intern program, recruiting events, training initiatives and career fairs.
- Own the ChannelWorks corporate LinkedIn page, working with marketing director to create posts in Canva, schedule posts through Buffer, community engagement & employee advocacy.
- Aiding in events we attend – booth help, etc. (Coordinate company Core Values events, partner events/tradeshows).
- Swag – shirts, giveaways, etc. (for internal/HR/new hire purposes & external/marketing/events & customer/prospect gifts).
- Be a second set of eyes to review/edit content that marketing produces.
- Partner marketing assistance as needed (helping to create collateral, assisting with webinars, etc.).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience working with an HRIS.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up.
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- A master communicator and relationship builder.
- Comfortable acting as a front-line point of contact for employee questions, requests, and concerns—knowing how to find the answers to questions.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent grasp of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Comfortable engaging with different departments, personalities, and levels of seniority within the organization.
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.