ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable and detail-oriented General Warehouse colleague to help support our growing hardware business. In this role, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced workday picking orders, putting away inventory along with making sure equipment is packaged safely, and helping us win every day. Your role will be pivotal in getting our products in and out the door and providing an exceptional customer experience to ChannelWorks clients that keeps them coming back for more.
The ideal candidate is motivated by helping internal team members meet shipping deadlines, has an eye for details, and demonstrates a great work ethic. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and continually looking for ways to increase the efficiency of our warehouse.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Pick orders accurately to ensure the right parts get to the right place
- Put away inbound inventory
- Monitor, reconcile, and maintain inventory accuracy
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Help keep our shelves organized
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- A fantastic attitude, a willingness to learn, and is a great team player
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.