Noble1 is in an exciting period of growth, and we are looking to expand our service desk with an experienced EMC Storage Specialist. Our ideal candidate is someone who has vast experience working with EMC VMAX, VNX/Clarion(Block/Unified), Isilon, XtremIO, Symmetrix, and DMX systems. Qualified applicants will gain hands on experience with the storage devices, be able to change out faulty components, troubleshoot systems, and modify bin files.
If you’re looking to have a strong career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then Noble1 is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with team that actively supports many hardware solutions from storage to servers to networking while providing SME level knowledge of storage solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems as they arise
- Escalation and resolution of any issues in the storage and backup infrastructure
- Develop, document, maintain IT processes and procedures related to storage and backup services
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- OR 4 years of direct EMC storage experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role working with EMC
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
COMPANY SUMMARY: For more than a decade, the Noble1 team has been ready to meet any support challenge from our more traditional offerings that cater to older IT datacenter equipment that works fine, but finds itself on the endangered species list by the manufacturer, to “End of Life” yet otherwise viable equipment, to highly modern IoT infrastructure.