ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable Senior eCommerce Sales Representative to grow their book of business and drive revenue through well-established eCommerce sites. Striking the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has a “never met a stranger” attitude and is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
This role is designed to build our ever-growing account base for our hardware solutions throughout the US through the channel. If you’re looking to have a strong career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage customer relationships and drive new leads that results in meeting ChannelWork’s monthly revenue goals
- Build a book of business and develop strong relationships through well-established eCommerce sites
- Own analysis of eCommerce business performance and share insights for action
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute content on our website
- Frequently update our website and manage site listing in order to promote sales within the eCommerce space
- Research ways to enhance the customer experience on our website and improve their buying experience
- Identify issues with data feeds, integrations, site tags, and other aspects of the website environment and present solutions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years working in a quota-carrying role within the IT industry with metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas!)
- Customer-centric mindset – you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and take every opportunity to improve client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
BENEFITS: Competitive salary + commission, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, Incentive trip and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs.
COMPANY SUMMARY: ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.