This is the ideal role for a student who is searching for challenging and exciting projects, professional growth, and experience working in the fast-paced IT industry. As an eCommerce Intern, you will manage the site’s listings of products and product set-up for our ChannelWorks team.
The ideal candidate is motivated by helping internal team members, has an eye for details, and demonstrates a great work ethic. While you will have significant autonomy to drive your project deliverables, you will have the full support and guidance of your manager and larger organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own analysis of eCommerce business performance and share insights for action
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and execute content on our website
- Frequently update our website and manage site listing in order to promote sales within the eCommerce space
- Research ways to enhance the customer experience on our website and improve their buying experience
- Identify issues with data feeds, integrations, site tags, and other aspects of the website environment and present solutions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Working to obtain a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-centric mindset – you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and take every opportunity to improve client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
COMPANY SUMMARY: ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.