ChannelWorks’ parent company, Catalyst Tech Ventures, is on the hunt for a Contracts Administrator who is looking to expand their legal career. We are looking for a bright individual who possesses a true passion for the legal industry. This role would be remote.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Negotiate terms of agreements for contracts
- Establish a successful contracts management program that is responsive to the business needs of the organization while managing risk and adhering to company policies
- Enforce company contract execution policy and procedures
- Prepare contractual provisions and administering contract proposals
- Manage record keeping for all contracts-related correspondence and documentation
- Look over contracts thoroughly to ensure completeness
- Facilitate and follow the entire approval and execution process
- Assist with the beginning to end process for contracts including assisting with approvals or signatures and filing contracts after signature
- Handle both internal and external requests for status of contracts
- Administer contract execution processes
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as contract manager/paralegal or as a contract associate/specialist preferably in a technology or SaaS business
- Someone with experience who is willing to take a more junior role in order to gain those flexible hours
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadline
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.