ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable, creative and analytical Channel Marketing Specialist to develop and implement marketing programs that target specific IT channels to promote our products and services.
This individual will be responsible for developing marketing plans, creating and implementing digital campaigns, providing marketing guidance for sales reps, performing market research, developing channel strategies, and reporting on results to make recommendations for future marketing programs specifically for the channel.
Our ideal candidate has extensive channel marketing experience in a B2B company, a self-starting mentality, and is passionate about developing and growing this new brand.
This role is designed to support the ChannelWorks Remarketing and Maintenance Solutions sales teams as a marketing resource. If you’re looking for a career in the fast-growing tech industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop marketing plans to attract and sign-on new channel partners.
- Create tools and programs to support our channel partners in their sales and marketing efforts.
- Support partner marketing activities including portal development, website and landing page creation, campaign ideation and implementation, and emails to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Write thought-leading content that supports the ChannelWorks brand and our channel partners.
- Keep partners up-to-date with new products and enhancements.
- Prepare marketing collateral and newsletters for partners.
- As our company grows, establish and implement an MDF program.
- Assist in continuously improving and optimizing channel marketing programs.
- Plan and organize product launch events, sales trainings, and other marketing events for partners and customers.
- Maintain our website: providing updates and improvements when necessary to keep up with the ever-changing world of tech.
- Research, manage and oversee all social media content including graphics, videos, and other digital marketing strategies.
- Ensure all messaging is on target and consistent with ChannelWorks objectives and vision.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to assist with greater lead generation through social media outreach.
- Monitor Google Analytics to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns.
- Build effective, creative email campaigns to increase lead generation and growth of revenue.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all channel marketing programs.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Channel marketing and B2B marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up.
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.