ChannelWorks is in an exciting period of growth, and we are looking for an entry-level audit technician to join the ranks of our Engineering team. This is an awesome opportunity for folks getting their first taste of engineering to learn the ins and outs of various technologies and systems. You’ll get to learn how to take a pile of various parts and make it into something useable and functional.
Our engineers work as a part of a technical support team in delivering quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware products. Our ideal candidate is self-starting, works well in a team-based environment, and has a desire to learn more about technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Main focus on inbound PO receiving, product identification, and light testing
- Verify all equipment passes the necessary testing requirements
- Learn multiple operator functions in order to operate equipment to expected performance levels
- Interface with more seasoned engineers on testing of new products using test methodology and drafting procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to install, configure, repair, and maintain fully integrated information technology computer-based systems
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot infrastructure systems and perform repairs as necessary
- Coordinate with other Team Members for the purpose of completing projects/orders efficiently
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Extreme attention to detail
- Desire to own their responsibilities and grow professionally in a IT role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.