ChannelWorks is looking for a reliable, creative, and analytical Channel Marketing Coordinator to help develop and implement marketing initiatives that target specific IT channels to promote our products and services.
This individual will be responsible for executing marketing plans, creating and editing collateral, assisting in the creation and implementation of digital strategies (including SEM, SMM, and email campaigns), providing marketing guidance to sales reps, performing market research, and reporting on results to make recommendations for future marketing programs specifically for the channel.
Our ideal candidate has channel marketing experience in a B2B company, a self-starting mentality, and is passionate about developing and growing this new brand. This role is designed to support the ChannelWorks sales teams as a marketing resource. If you’re looking for a career in the fast-growing IT industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta, then ChannelWorks is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create, edit and manage content creation processes that support the ChannelWorks brand and our channel partners.
- Prepare marketing collateral and newsletters for partners.
- Create and manage social media calendar, including creating and scheduling posts, community engagement and tracking KPIs.
- Build effective, creative email campaigns and landing pages to increase lead generation and growth of revenue.
- Assist in continuously improving and optimizing channel marketing programs.
- Assist in planning and organizing tradeshows & events, sales training, and other marketing events for partners and customers.
- Maintain our website: provide updates and improvements when necessary to keep up with the ever-changing world of tech.
- Ensure all messaging is on target and consistent with ChannelWorks objectives and vision.
- Help create and implement tools and programs to support our channel partners in their sales and marketing efforts.
- Support partner marketing activities including portal development, website and landing page creation, campaign ideation and implementation to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to assist with lead generation.
- Build effective, creative email campaigns to increase lead generation and growth of revenue.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all channel marketing programs.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Channel marketing and B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working in a CRM (SFDC preferred).
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Pardot preferred).
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an excellent grasp of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Aptitude and passion for learning about the industry to further the growth of our brand.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency— we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up.
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ChannelWorks is a channel-led hardware and maintenance solutions provider. Our goal is to provide world-class IT hardware and support at affordable rates that won’t break the bank for your customers. We value long-term partnerships and helping the channel in any way we can. As industry veterans, we deliver value, expertise, and greater returns for our partners.